How Bradford Polyair Unicell works
The special antiglare coating significantly reduces the heat gain inside a shed by reflecting up to 95% of radiant heat flow.
Bradford Polyair Unicell incorporates a 4mm thick internal cell structure that provides an engineered air cavity within the product. This cell structure reduces heat transfer from the antiglare outer foil surface to the inner silver foil surface.
Polyair Unicell features:
- Only 4mm thick with engineered crimped edges for neat overlaps
- Up to 54m2 per roll; reduces handling, storage and transport costs
- Available in 1,350mm and 1,500mm widths
- A self adhesive strip to the edge overlap is available as an option to improve the weather seal.
- Safe to handle and easily cut to size
THE TESTING RESULTS FOR AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS COMPLIANCE
|Shed roof pitch
|Heat flow up
|Heat flow down
|Outdoor temperature: 12°C||Outdoor temperature: 36°C|
|1° – 2° pitch||RT 0.8||RT 1.7|
|3° – 11° pitch||RT 0.8||RT 1.6|
|12° – 19° pitch||RT 0.8||RT 1.5|
|20° – 25° pitch||RT 0.8||RT 1.4|